ENGINEERED ACCESSORIES. CUSTOMIZED TOOLING SOLUTIONS.
At Machinery Systems, we have a passion for manufacturing and helping customers make parts. As an extension of our passion for process improvement, our in-house accessory and tooling specialists help you apply solutions from the following industry partners to enhance your investment in your CNC machine tool:
- Sandvik Coromant (Tooling Certificates)
- Kennametal (Tooling Certificates)
- Allied Machine & Engineering
- Seco (Tooling Certificates)
- Iscar (Tooling Certificates)
- Lyndex Nikken
- Command Tool
MAZAK PARTS & OPTIONS
- Mazak Corporation
- Mazak SMOOTH CAM
- Solutionware Corporation
- Espirit by DP Technology
- Mastercam – CNC Software, Inc.
- SMW Autoblok
- Royal Products
- Hainbuch America
MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES
- LNS America Inc.
- Edge Technologies
- Renishaw Inc.
- Heimatec Inc.
- Tecnara Tooling Systems Inc.
- Koma Precision Inc.
- Jorgensen Conveyors Inc.
- Mayfran International
- J.F. Berns Company Inc.
- Trusty Cook Inc.
CUSTOMIZED TOOLING SOLUTIONS
Whether you’re purchasing a new Mazak machine or used machine, we offer engineered tooling certificates from several tooling suppliers at a discounted rate. Our team is here for you every step of the way to ensure you maximize your investment and get exactly what you need.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose a supplier. You can select from a variety of suppliers, including Sandvik, Kennametal and other major brands.
- Determine the face value. Decide what number is right for you. For example: $10,000.
- We’ll work quickly. Machinery Systems Inc. and our tooling supplier will promptly forward you an official tooling certificate, which you will use for all future tooling purchases up to the stated face value.
- We can help, as needed. Our CNC technical specialist can come to you when you need help determining the proper cutting conditions — feeds, speeds, depths of cuts and more — for your machine and specific application.
To get the most savings, we suggest:
- For turning centers — $500 per turret position. For example, for a twelve-position turret, purchase a $6,000 tooling certificate.
- For machining centers — $750 per tool changer position. For example, for a twenty-position tool changer, purchase a $15,000 tooling certificate.
- Purchase additional face value — Use as redundant tooling for your turret or tool changer or as backup tooling to maximize your savings.