If you enjoy working for an innovative leader, Machinery Systems, Inc. may be the place for you. Machinery Systems, Inc., is a leading Midwest machine tool distributor with a 40-year history of representing Mazak, the world’s largest and most innovative machine tool builder.
Machinery Systems can offer you:
- Industry competitive compensation
- Friendly, empowered, family focused environment
- Training programs to upgrade and maintain skills
- Complete benefit package including dental, 401K, profit sharing and more…
To apply for any openings, please email, fax or mail your resume with salary history to:
Machinery Systems, Inc.
614 E. State Parkway
Schaumburg, IL 60173
|Term of Employment:||Regular|
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
|Starting Salary:||Competitive Hourly commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Profit sharing, 401(k), health & dental care, paid vacation, sick time|
|Minimum Education:||High School or Equivalent|
|Minimum Experience:||3 Years|
Machinery Systems, Inc., a leading Midwest CNC machine tool distributor with a 30 year history of representing Mazak, the world’s largest machine tool builder, is seeking a CNC installation technician to join our expanding business. The installation technician will travel to customer locations throughout Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan.
The installation technician’s primary responsibilities will be to install and train customers on the use of Mazak CNC machine tools and the Mazatrol programming language. In addition, the technician will perform minor non-warranty electrical and mechanical diagnosis and repair of Mazak machine tools. The technician may be asked to perform preventative maintenance services at customer locations. The technician may be asked to demonstrate the capabilities of Mazak’s equipment to customers in our showroom and at various trade shows.
- Minimum of 3 years of set-up, programming and machining experience on both CNC turning centers and vertical machining centers. Mazatrol programming experience is a plus.
- Aptitude or ability to work with 3 phase wiring, 100V AC/ 24V DC circuits and machine leveling tools is ideal
- Knowledge of cutting tool and work holding applications
- Must be a self starter and be highly motivated
- Must possess strong customer service orientation, be flexible to adjust to customer demands and have effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Appropriate safety wear for in-house and customer shop environments
- Ability to provide own tools is a plus
- Unrestricted drivers license
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- Laptop, cell phone reimbursement
- Insurance (health, dental, life, LTD), flexible spending plan (Section 125)
- 401(k), profit sharing (as available)
If you enjoy working for an innovative leader who is expanding their business, this Service Technician opportunity may be for you.
Applicants: please email, fax or mail your resume or completed MSI application with salary history to:
Human Resource Manager
Machinery Systems, Inc.
3280 Gateway Road