ALL SESSION TIMES ARE ET.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Plant managers, supervisors, decision makers, developers and IT personnel considering MTConnect® implementations in their facilities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Digitally connected machine tools are the future of manufacturing technology, and MTConnect is the open communications protocol for extracting data from machine tool CNCs and other manufacturing systems. As an original member of the MTConnect Institute with years of experience helping customers implement pilot projects, Mazak is offering an online MTConnect Bootcamp to help you get started with this transformational technology. Join us for five two-hour online sessions during this three-day Bootcamp.
- Learn what MTConnect is, how it works and what you can do with it.
- Find out how to get started, including the products available for use with MTConnect and its IT requirements.
- Learn how to install, configure, test and troubleshoot adapters and agents.
Each session includes a question-and-answer period.
- Session 1: What is MTConnect and what can I do with it?
- Session 2: Adapters and agents (functionality, installation, and configuration), Best Practices
- Session 3: Overview of Standard Documentation, Device files and Data Items, Adding Sensors/Tags
- Session 4: Querying Agents for Data, Streaming vs. Polling for Data, Assets (Tooling)
- Session 5: Best Practices, Releases, Security, Digital Twin
To ask any detailed questions about the class, send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
Register today to learn how to implement the future of digital manufacturing with MTConnect