POSTED ON 6/18/2020
Dear Valued Mazak Customer,
I hope this message finds you and your families healthy and well. It goes without saying that the last few months have posed unique challenges for all of us and that we are eager for our lives and businesses to return to normal. At Mazak, we have already taken steps to safely reopen all of our North American facilities, including our Florence, Kentucky campus and regional network of Technology and Technical Centers. Our team is ready to assist you and ensure that you have access to the support and resources you need, safely and in a variety of ways.
- Visit our Campus and Technology Centers – Our Florence, Kentucky campus and Regional Technology Centers are open and fully operational. Contact your local Mazak sales representative to schedule a time to visit us.
- Robust Online Training – A full schedule of enhanced online learning opportunities can be accessed from the safety of your home or office.
- Parts Are Shipping – Our North American Parts Center is fully stocked and fully operational, shipping 97% of all parts same day. Factory-direct parts specialists are available to answer your questions. Visit us on the web or call 888-4MAZAK1 (888-462-9251).
- Service Technicians Are Ready to Help — Our service technicians are at the ready to help you troubleshoot issues over the phone and respond to your needs quickly and efficiently in the field. You can count on a guaranteed response to any technical question within 1 hour via our 24/7 phone support system.
- There’s Never Been a Better Time To Invest – Special pricing and record-low financing rates make owning a Mazak easier than ever. Contact MCC Credit Group for more information.
- Safety Above all Things — The safety of our associates and customers remains our top priority. All Mazak associates at our Florence, Kentucky headquarters, local facilities and in the field are strictly adhering to all Federal, State, and Local Executive Orders and recommendations outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure that you have access to the support you need.